Michael Warechowski IV

Updates on our sweet Michael

Hopefully going for an assessment

on April 9, 2012

I just got off the phone with Dr. Prasad and we have decided we want to put Michael through the full assessment at Duke to determine if he is a candidate for Unrelated Cord Blood Transplant. We are just waiting on our insurance company to give us approval and pay for the tests. We will leave as early as next week and be gone for 7-10 days.

Just pray that Michael is in good condition and all tests come back good so we can do this transplant and keep our Michael happy and comfortable for as long as possible.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: